Pages

Translate blog

Thursday, June 20, 2013

A bit about who's got my back

Since day one kremsykkel.no has got my back, providing superb service and great value for money. I am proud to be riding their Velocite-bikes, staying out of the mainstream, but inside the high end. Rumors has it that Velocite is developing a tri-frame that challenge aerodynamics. Should be interesting!

I'm also blessed with friends and family that offer their help as often as they can, and I would not have come this far without them.

Recently I came in contact with wheelbuilder.com, and you should see me rollin' with aero disc covers in a month or two.

If you, or someone you know, find my project interesting I would love to hear from you. Help is always needed, and Ironman doesn't come cheap.

Stay strong,
Frank

2 comments:

  1. Good luck :) And yes, the fastest bike on the planet will be available in the not to distant future ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Sounds great! Cant wait to see what it'll look like! I'm guessing something in between "beast" and "monster"

      Delete