Pages

Translate blog

Friday, June 21, 2013

First half olympic!

Weekend is here, and Ringshaugdysten Triathlon is coming up this Sunday! I'm super stoked about this, even though the weather looks to be more or less like shit. I can't do anything about the weather, but what i CAN do something with is my preparation in front of the race.

Ringshaugdysten is 750/20/5 and it'll be my longest triathlon so far. I think I've done my training and preparation well and this should be a nice competition to gain experience in. Harsh weather = more learning.

My goals for Sunday is to have a good swim and build on that good feeling during the bike leg. I'll try to pace myself and control the bike, and give it my all on the run. 5k should be under 22 mins for me to be reasonably satisfied.

I'll try to give you an update about the conditions over there tomorrow!

Until then: Hang loose,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment