Pages

Translate blog

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Back on track!

After a roll of heavy days, I'm finally back where I belong. The body feels great, and I once again enjoy pushing me and my body to the limit. Lesson learned: When you feel like shit; Rest, eat, sleep. It worked for me, and it will probably work for you too.

Yesterday I had a great day(ie. evening/night) after work, doing a transition session together with a colleague from G-Sport. He was new to triathlon, and that was pretty clear today ;) Walking around like an old man, he could tell me that he felt hungover after 600 meter swim, 22km bike and 3km run :) But he's back for more and I love it!

Today was another hard day, pedaling up Liheia and chasing 90% MHF. I used my MTB to get more comfortable with it before next weeks Grenserittet, which is kind of a big deal for me. I felt good today, and managed to push myself far enough to start panting out loud. I rode with two friends from the spinning class I had during the winter, and it was fun to have them pushing me farther than I would've done alone.

T'morro I have planned two workouts. It starts with a swim in Uvdalstjønna 07.45, before I go to work from 9-19. After that, I and Nico(from work) is going out for a ride with the two guys from spinning. We'll start out easy and if I feel good I'll put in three or four hill repeats up Breisås before I call it a night.

Thursday is rest day! Can't wait :)

Stay frosty,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment