Pages

Translate blog

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Update: Moving and sponsor deal!

I am now writing to you from 750 meters farther up in Bø than last time. I have(with a little help from good friends) moved in to a new flat, and I have settled nicely in. The view is great, I have all the room I need and the rent is better :)

More great news: After a brief facebook-session with a friend of mine(Juma Iraki from Iraki Nutrition) I was put in contact with bedretrent.no. I mailed them, they mailed me back etc. and short story shorter: Bedretrent.no and myself started a partnership where I get help with nutrition(from Proteinfabrikken) for my competitions and training sessions. In return I am going to write for bedretrent.no, so the Norwegian speaking audience can follow me there too :) More information will follow later this week.

Other than that I can tell you that a solo 50k ride in wind/rain is a struggle, but I am sure it makes you a better cyclist! The feeling of coming in from a cold and strenuous ride, chugging a restitution shake and jumping in to a warm shower is priceless! I rode easy/medium for about 25k's and the last 25 was used for 4x4 intervals and short flat and hill sprints. Great session.

Check out my facebook-page for more info, pictures etc.

Catch you later,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment